There's nothing better than seeing amazing street style snaps at fashion week from across the other side of the world, especially in the most popular fashionable city. Above are a few trends we are dying over to get you inspired for Spring!
Yep, believe it or not but deep-fried tequila shots are actually a thing and if you love drinking as much as eating.. well you'll be shoving these down your throats in seconds. Warning: may or may not get you white-girl wasted.
1. Make/buy an angel food cake.
2. Next, cube it up into poppable bites.
3. After that, soak each cake cube in tequila.
4. Then deep-fry the cubes in oil until they're golden on all sides.
5. Finally, sprinkle your shots with powdered sugar. Placing them all in an actual salt-rimmed shot glass is up to you, as is deep-frying the worm.
So sad we couldn't attend this year but thanks to Yan Yan Chan of PARASSEUX for going on behalf as our MHQ x Splendour In The grass exclusive blogger during the 3 day festival! All photos snapped by Yan Yan and we absolutely love all the wicked snaps. Hope you guys enjoy the wrap up photo dairy above..!