Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Somedays Lovin'

Follow my blog with bloglovin
 






















Photographer - Emmanual Giraud
Model - Madeleine Dickson
Styling - Heather Cairns
"TAKE ME THERE…It’s a slow burn, a non disruptive evolution, somedays lovin’ is a tiny piece of everything you love about being Australian. I find inspiration in the warmth of the sun, the saltiness of the sea, a deep consideration for our embracement of the landscape and environment and what ties us back to this.I’m forever carrying a scrap book and looking for snippets of the somedays lovin’ girl around me. My debut collection is a mash up of everything I’m loving, deep textural feather plumages, an obsession with vintage lace and a slight respectful nod to Slim Arrons who has the innate ability to capture divine private moments and then make them frozen in time…" Words by Jaye Leigo, Designer
We are all for all things "Somedays Lovin'" here at MHQ and are very much in-love with the Summer Campaign Shoot.
Lucky for you, Somedays Lovin' is going to be readily available on our online store..
..so be sure to keep your eyes pealed.
Summer is JUST around the corner!
x MHQ x

No comments:

Post a Comment