Friday, June 24, 2011

Ask Me Twice

- Ask Me Twice -
Inspired by all things 80’s, lace, leather, patent, funk and a touch of hot pink – we have looked to our leading ladies Madonna and Cindy Lauper to reach our tragic-best for you. It’s all about a bit of attitude, and simply not giving a shit.

Modelling we have the gorgeous Natascha @ Pure Select..
who is also hot mega babe blogger from In Search Of Little Sadie http://insearchoflittlesadie.blogspot.com/ 
Photography and Art Direction by Kaycie Smith
Styling by Annabel Wendt
Hair and Make-up by Desiree Wise  @ Network Agency

Let us know what you think rascals. 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

xMHQx

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks awesome!! The photos, model and the styling of it all is mind blowing. I really love it!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC shoot - all of it. I love the styling, the model and (of course) the clothes. Mink Pink + Evil Twin = HEAVEN. Well done!!

    xoxo Linda

    http://wrapped-in-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shots with the fence and graffiti wall background!

    www.petite-twenty-something.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving Evil Twin! Check out my most recent post! I'm wearing my favorite Evil Twin Shorts and the ying yang tank :)
    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete