Natascha's blog In Search Of Little Sadie is just getting better and better by the day. You'll fall in love with this girl, the photos full of colour and everything she wears. We asked her a couple of questions..
1. When did you start your blog and what made you want to start a blog?
I started my blog a while ago when I was designing for my own label, when I decided to take a break from that I kept the blog going, on a more personal level!
2. Where do you find your inspiration for outfits?
I find that my inspiration comes from different places every time and it can be a mix of various influences in one outfit, a lot of the time it depends on subtle things like the weather or my mood or an interesting location. Most of the time new clothes plant the seed for a new outfit post, it's just a matter of putting it all together.
3. What are your Top 3 Australian Labels?
Ellery, Willow, Dion Lee.
4. Favourite blogs?
Martalicious, Circa Now, Anniieemal
5. What song are you currently obsessed with?
Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box - Radio Head
6. If you could travel to any place in the world to be a global blogger for a week, where would you go and why?
Tokyo, I was there early this year and it's just phenomenal!
7. If you could pick 5 items off MHQ right now, which would they be?
Pantomine Blouse by Mink Pink
Runaway Jeans in Pink by Mink Pink
Lapel Silk Shirt in Sapphire by Funkional
Lora Tribal Jacket by UNIF
Denim Button up shirt by UNIF.
8. What piece (clothing/accessory/footwear) in your wardrobe do you wear more than any other?
My Rag & Bone booties they are literally attached to my feet! oh and my Lucette leather jacket, if i'm not wearing it as a jacket I'm wearing it as a vest.
9. What quote/motto do you live by?
The glass is always half full :-)
Visit IN SEARCH OF LITTLE SADIE now