We absolutely love Emma from Spin Dizzy Fall, and so will you once you see her blog!
1. When did you start your blog and what made you want to start a blog?
I started my blog right after I graduated High School and started my own online vintage clothing business called Spin Dizzy Fall and then that started my blog by the same name.
2. Where do you find your inspiration for outfits?
I always love taking different elements of vintage and new designs to 'style' an outfit. Bloggers are a huge inspiration because the trends are so fresh and everyone has a different take on a style.
3. What are your Top 3 Australian Labels?
I mostly buy vintage but I do like Ksubi, Stylestalker and lots of the labels at Market HQ because they are much more affordable.
4. Favourite blogs?
Way too many to name and I always forget some but some of my favourites are: Happy Because, Natalie Off Duty, Style scrapbook and of course my fellow sydney bloggers (Tuula, Gary Pepper Vintage, Shine By Three and so many other great bloggers, you know who you are!)
5. What song are you currently obsessed with?
I'm loving Foster The People, especially 'Call It What You Want'
6. If you could travel to any place in the world to be a global blogger for a week, where would you go and why?
Probably London. New York would be great but I feel England would be a bit more quirky and interesting for a week.
7. If you could pick 5 items off MHQ right now, which would they be?
MINTY MEETS MUNT Bodycon Skirt
MINKPINK Petal Punch Crop (In both colours!)
SOMEDAYS LOVIN' TrashBag High Waisted Shorts
MINKPINK Red Runaway Jeans
LOW LUV x ERIN WASSON Thunderbird Locket Necklace
8. What piece (clothing/accessory/footwear) in your wardrobe do you wear more than any other?
Over the winter I've been wearing my black high waisted jeans! So easy
9. What quote/motto do you live by?
It's all about balance. I just think that everyone should have some time for themselves that they can enjoy without taking your laptop, camera or phone with you everywhere. I love taking photos and having access to email and social networks on my phone wherever I go but sometimes it's better to enjoy time and I guess just 'live in the moment'.