So Christmas is that time of the year where it's hard not to get into the spirit of things. Here's a spin on a simple Christmas tee if you want something jazzy to wear on the ho-ho-holiday.
Fringed Xmas Tee
What You Need
A cheapo xmas tee
Packet of large-holed beads
Some awesome DIY skillz
1. Lay the tee out on the floor, making sure it's flat.
2. Cut 1.5cm intervals along the bottom, as long as you want your fringing to be.
3. Thread several beads onto each strand you've created and knot at the end to keep the beads on.
4. You can also just twist the strands and knot them if you don't want the beads.
5. Orrrr you can just leave the strands as they are. Simple fringing.
And sweet. You're done. Woo.