CHOC CHIP NUTELLA STUFFED OREO CRUMB COOKIE CUPS!
(recipe via butterbaking.wordpress.com)
220g unsalted butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 jar Nutella, chilled (you won’t need the whole thing)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C and line 18 muffin holes with cupcake liners.
2. Grind up your Oreos into a powder using a blender or food processor. Set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until well light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition.
4. Add the flour, cocoa, ground Oreos, baking soda and salt and mix, on a low speed, until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly dispersed.
5. Scoop tablespoon-sized balls of dough and place them in the base of the cupcake liners. Press them flat so they line the base.
6. Top each cookie with a heaped teaspoon of Nutella.
7. Scoop more tablespoon-sized balls of dough and flatten in the palm of your hand. Place over the Nutella.
8. Bake for 12 – 14 minutes. Makes 18 stuffed cookie cups.