Use pre-made dough or pizza base
Step 2: Garlic olive oil
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and left whole
1. Place olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
2. Once warm, add the garlic and let it st. (Be careful not to burn the garlic.)
3. Set aside to cool.
Step 3: Roasted potatoes
1 medium Yukon gold potato
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice potato into thin rounds, about 1/4-inch thick.
3. Spread potatoes on an even layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are soft and golden brown. Set aside.
Step 4: Potato Pizza
4 balls of individual-sized pizza dough
2-3 cups low-moisture mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 small pasilla pepper, sliced thinly
1/4 cup shallots, sliced
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Set your rack to the lowest part of the oven and if you have one, place your pizza stone on top. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Meanwhile, flour your work-surface and roll out one ball of pizza dough. Place dough on a piece of parchment paper.
3. Add mozzarella cheese, roasted potatoes, sliced peppers and shallots to your pizza.
4. Carefully slide pizza along with parchment paper directly onto the pizza stone (If you don’t have a stone, a sheet pan works just as well).
5. Bake pizza for 10-15 minutes or until dough is golden brown. As your pizza bakes, repeat above steps with remaining pizza dough.
6. Once pizza is golden brown, carefully pull it out of the oven to rest. Sprinkle feta cheese and cilantro and drizzle with garlic oil. Add pepper to taste. Slice and serve.