Sunday, May 8, 2011

Minkpink Fall 2011 Campaign


























MINKPINK FALL 2011 CAMPAIGN

Just checked out MINKPINK'S current fall campaign and are totally LOVING all the pieces. 
The collection is filled with maroon and berry hues, soft shapes, velvet burn-out, bell arms, hippy prints, fringing and even some plaid action. 
Feeling a very free-spirited vibe from the designs this time round....
...there must be some heavy incense burning at the MINKPINK HQ and we are loving every whiff of it.

4 comments:

  1. this is such an amazing collection! mink pink continue to wow me, their stuff is to die for :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweeeeeeeeeet product!dying for the plaid shirt can i get it form market? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Minkpink leggings!! I am wearing them in my newest post!
    Thanks again guys :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved the MINKPINK campaigns ... another YES edition this time x

    ReplyDelete